Episode 8: Building a Trusting Relationship with your Child
Trust is the foundation of all relationships. Today on inspirational Wednesday on the We Nurture Podcast, I am helping you find ways to build a trusting relationship with your child. First, I’ll discuss why trust is so important for the development and blossoming of children and look at what happens when there is no trust between children and parents. I’ll then talk about how to build trust with your child in the early years of infancy and toddlerhood before discussing how keeping your word and building a healthy rhythm builds trust. Lastly, Ill delve into a few other ways to build trust and look into some signs that your child trusts you. Tune in to be inspired to build a trusting relationship with your child!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Why trust is essential for children.
- What happens when there is no trust between parent and child.
- How to build trust with your child in the early childhood years.
- The importance of thinking before you speak as a parent to build a trusting relationship.
- How a healthy rhythm or structure to the day builds trust.
- A few other ways to build trust.